The Best Secret To Remove Stubborn Stains

A few days ago, I was at my friend's party there accidentally fell from the hands of wine on my shirt, so I thought my shirt was ruined, it was quite annoying because it was my Favorite shirt. And after much searching I found that I put in place to get the stains I want to tell everyone.

Mix one part Dawn dish washing liquid (the plain old blue kind, in the big bottle that usually sits on your sink), with two parts hydrogen peroxide (available at any drug store), pour it directly on the stain, and watch it disappear like MAGIC. If it's a big stain, as was the case with my dress, you can mix the same equation and add it to a bucket of hot water and just dunk the entire clothes in there. When I first set up the little stain removal lab in my kitchen, I was hesitant but figured things couldn't get any worse, so I just crossed my fingers, closed my eyes, and dropped the whole thing in there. And the result was excellent. which emerged sparkling clean. And it also worked on every single one of them: chocolate, red wine, barbecue sauce, etc.

What are some of your best secrets for keeping clothes looking great? If you have any tell me.
Share on Google Plus

About Aashish

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

View My Stats