1. First of all you have to watch out your diet! Avoid fried, oily, fattening desserts and junk food as much as you can.
2. Add some fresh fruits and vegetables to your daily diet, especially green vegetables.
3. Drink a glass of any citrus fruit juices daily. Grapefruit juice is one of the best for losing weight and is also a good source of vitamin C. Grapefruit’s low glycemic index is able to help the body’s metabolism burn fat.
4. Drink a glass of warm water about half an hour before having breakfast.
5. Drink herbal teas such as Green tea, Oolong tea, Lemon tea etc. Herbal teas really help in losing weight and the great thing about them is that they have no side effects.
6. Eat white meat such as fish, chicken etc, instead of red meat.
7. Place a treadmill in front of you TV and watch your favorite show while walking on the treadmill. You will not even know that by the end of the show one hour has passed!
8. Try to do some physical activity in the form of sports — you will lose weight and have fun at the same time.
9. Use stairs instead of elevators!
10. Try to leave bad habits like smoking, drinking or any other type of addiction.
11. Try to do some kind of exercise. Daily work out is very important, even if it is just for half an hour.
12. Drink a glass or two of water before having your meal so you will feel full and eat little.
13. Aviod all kinds of beverages. They are unhealthy.
14. Watch out your sugar intake and try to cut down on sugar.
15. Use fat free dairy products or low fat dairy products.
16. Use non-stick pots, pans etc for cooking etc, so you can cook your food with very little amount of oil.
17. Do not lie down right after eating!
18. Don’t be a couch potato. Go out for a walk or jog, breathe in fresh air and relax. Or maybe play some football!
19. Try to be active. Don’t let laziness take over you. Push yourself to do work and stay active.
20. Do your house chores. They will help you lose weight and keep your house neat and clean. Double benefit!